Turn Up The Tights
Black opaque tights are a flattering and chic way to keep your legs warm under skirts and dresses this season, but we're eager to revamp this fall back style with something a bit more interesting. How about some printed hosiery instead, still black, but with prints and patterns for a bit more flair?
Pretty Shiny Sparkly went for dark polka dots on black sheer tights under her red frock and chunky black heels. The print added a touch of old glamour. If spots aren't your thing, you can still easily recreate her look using one of our other choice patterned tights, all under $20. Try pairing them under leather shorts for a super on trend look or spice up your LBD for an interesting twist on an old classic.
Still wary? Get some more tips on how to wear fun tights for fall with the help of Femguide.”They’re sexy and sleek, can give your legs a nice shape, and can add some personality to an otherwise drab fall wardrobe,” the article reminds us. We agree!
1. Mesh Leopard Tight, available at Urban Outfitters for $14
2. Outfit Enhancement Tights, available at Modcloth for $17.99
3. Writing's on the Wallpaper Tights, available at ModCloth for $11.99
4. Bow Tight, available at Urban Outfitters for $14
5. Donning Chevron Tights, available at Modcloth for $19.99