Vera Wang may just be the queen of successful collaborations. We love her Simply Vera line for Kohl's, are in awe of the figure skating outfits she has created, and can't imagine an elegant table set without Vera Wang Wedgwood china. But White by Vera Wang, Wang's collection of affordable wedding gowns for David's Bridal, takes the 10-tiered cake. Having just gotten married in December, we spent months trying on countless Vera Wang gowns, and dare we say we like her collection for David's Bridal even better! Staying true to her elegant aesthetic, confections are feminine and sophisticated. Brides everyone can rejoice at the thought of walking down the aisle in Vera Wang without breaking the bank....if the gowns don't sell out first! Though the collection, which retains from $600-$1,400, won't be available until February 11th, we suggest you add these beautiful confections to your must-try list.
1. Ball gown with v-neck bodice and fully draped skirt made with hand-cut bias organza flanges and tulle swirls, $1,400
2. Strapless satin face organza a-line gown with hand appliqued lace, $1,300
3. Strapless satin faced organza ballgown with diagonally banded bodice, $1,300
4. One shoulder structured fit and flare gown with dropped waist skirt, $1,200 and crystal sash, $148
5. Strapless net gown with tuck-and-mitered bodice and delicately gathered skirt, $700
6. Strapless organza fit-and-flare gown with draped bodice and hand cut-bias flange skirt, $1,200