Now that all of the Thanksgiving leftovers have been tucked away in Tupperware and stashed in the refrigerator, we can move on to the next big thing: Black Friday. Assuming that you have your plan of attack (after checking out our list of sales) committed to memory, let’s talk clothes. Your look should be one that allows you to move, remove layers quickly should you need to try something on, keep you warm, and most importantly, be comfortable—maybe with pockets for snacks. No one likes a hungry shopper. Jokes aside, we think the suggestions below fit the bill.
- Women Heavy Gauge Sweater Coat, available at Uniqlo for $39.90
- LPD New York Team Jacobs T-Shirt, available at Net-A-Porter for $85
- 1969 Destructed Sexy Boyfriend Jeans, available at Gap for $69.95
- Vineyard Gem Bib, available at BaubleBar for $38
- Furla Mini Top Handle Crossbody Bag, available at Nordstrom for $148.00
- Mirror Metallic Oxfords, available at J.Crew for $258
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain in Orange de Chine, available at Sephora for $34