Between you and me, it must be said: New York Fashion Week in February, when designers present their Fall/Winter 2014 collections to the world, is the least favorable of the bi-annual events. In September, when the Spring/Winter collections are presented, conditions are much easier, there's a dryer commute, the weather cooperates, and you don’t have to ruin your shoes.
Speaking of which, it is just plain mean to report on warm weather trends and then trudge back into the snowy streets (watch out for those corner puddles) of New York. But since you must, here are few suggestions are far as your outfit are concerned.
- Chaska long Coral Down Parka Coat with Fur Trimmed Hood, available at Mackage for $690
- Neon Vineyard Bib, available at BaubleBar for $42
- Levi's: Made & Crafted Button Down Shirt, available at Farfetch for $44.98
- Hinge Mix Stripe Cotton Sweater, available at Nordstrom for $68
- Black Scuba Flippy Skirt, available at Topshop for $50
- Fleece Tights, available at H&M for $12.95
- Rag & Bone Tall Boots, available at Hunter for $295
- Bleecker Mini Riley Carryall in Leather in Acid Green, available at Coach for $258