We prefer this ivory Lanvin Blanche dress on Jennifer Lopez over the pantie-free white Kaufmanfranco gown the triple threat wore at the Las Vegas premiere of her new movie “Parker,” earlier this month. 2012 may be over, but peplum's still pretty, even if it's no longer a leading trend, and Miss J.Lo reminds us. Her strapless frock is sweet with a cinched satin bow, and the perfectly tailored silhouette shows off her killer curves. Accented with diamond accessories, and a metal clutch and pointed stilettos also by Lanvin, the result is pure class with a sultry twist. Who knew it was possible to look so sexy in white? While Jennifer's wedding-esuqe cocktail dress (yes, it's from the line's 2013 bridal collection) retails for over $2000, we got the look for less with similarly styled peplum frocks, picturesque pumps for a quarter of the price and ultra affordable clutches to match.
1. Cream Textured Square Neck Peplum Dress, available at Newlook.com for $39.50
2. Cream Peplum Dress, available at Dorothy Perkins for $55
3. 1980s A.J. Bari Rhinestone Trim & Peplum Strapless Dress, available at CMadeleines.com for $395
4. J. Renee 10160 Winter White Metallic Linen Clutch, available at 6pm.com for $21.99
5. KORS Michael Kors Adrielle Pumps, available at Piperlime for $275
6. Belle Noel Vintage Glamour Pave Bracelet, available at Boutiquetoyou.com for $57
7. Jessica McClintock V Weave Box, available at 6pm.com for $29.99