What’s In a Name? Personalized Holiday Gifts
Do we ever get too old for getting excited over having our name or initials on something? It truly makes the item unique to you (and maybe the millions of other people in the world who share your first letter, but we're not concerned) and is thus that much more special. This holiday, give your friends and family a gift that they can really claim by choosing things that can be individualized. For the ladies top of your list, the gift of personalized luxury in the form of monogramed velvet smoking slippers and a custom shell cutout necklace has us swooning. For friends and coworkers, initialed mugs in a creative print is cute and thoughtful. Make sure you get one for yourself too for some matching coffee catchups.
1. 10 Kate Spade Monogram Note Cards, available at Kate Spade for $26
2. Mia Initial Leather Passport Cover, available at Etsy for $22
3. Alphabet Needlepoint Pillow, available at Pottery Barn Teen for $29
4. Case-Mate Monogram iPhone 5 Case, available at Nordstrom for $38
5. Del Toro Custom Slipper With Custom Monogram, available at Del Toro Shoes for $455
6. Personalized Envelope Clutch With Initial, available at Boticca for $113
7. Homegrown Monogram Mug, available at Anthropologie for $8
8. Shell Acrylic Cutout Monogram Necklace, available at Max & Chloe for $70
For more extra special and unique gifts, check out our guide to Gifts that Give Back.