You already know taking vitamin C may help keep colds away, but did you know it has major benefits for your skin too? Vitamin C can help repair sun damage and aids in the production of collagen, which is the key to youthful-looking skin because it helps firm and strengthen. Vitamin C can also be used to lighten hyperpigmentation and even skin tone. Looking for a way to add vitamin C to your skin-care routine? Try Lumene’s Vitamin C+ Pure Radiance Beauty Drops with Arctic Cloudberry. Vitamin C works together with the anti-oxidant cloudberry, a unique ingredient from the Arctic Circle, to brighten the skin and reduce dark spots. We love how easy they are to use: Just squeeze the contents of the capsule onto your fingertips and apply it to your face after cleansing but before applying your day or night lotion. Check out our top picks for vitamin C–infused skin care.
1. Lumene Vitamin C+ Pure Radiance Day Cream SPF 15, $20
2. Marie Veronique Organics Skin Lightening Vitamin C Supplement, $60
3. Borghese Cura-C Anhydrous Vitamin C Treatment, $68.50
4. Trish McEvoy Even Skin Vitamin C Cream, $68
5. Lumene Vitamin C+ Bright Skin Radiance Nectar, $20
6. Lumene Vitamin C+ Dry Skin Comfort Radiance Cocktail, $20
7. Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum, $45