10 Creative GLAMping (Glam Camping) Party Ideas
Glamping (a.k.a. “Glam Camping”) is such a popular theme for young girls birthday parties right now… but I thought it would be a fun twist to dream up a GROWN UP version! So here are 10 ways to create an adult-friendly camping themed party that's a little more glitz and glam than those weekend summer trips you might remember as a kid. This is a really fun theme for milestone birthdays, or just a fabulous excuse to get your friends together for an outside-the-box day of girlie fun!
- Glittered Pine Cones: A little sparkle makes these natural decorations have a fun party feel!
- Rhinestone & Gold Canteens: Keep hydrated in style with decorated canteens.
- Chap Stick Favors: “Keep Calm and Glamp On” Chap Stick favors – affordable, customizable and totally useful!
- S'mores Martini: Adults-only s'mores… cheers!
- Burlap & Ribbon Runner: An easy way to dress up any picnic table: burlap runner + lengths of colorful ribbons.
- Pink Camp Fire: I love this fun “faux fire” idea for inside or out: pink paper flames adorned with glitter!
- (Healthy!) No Bake Granola Bites: Energetic camping snacks that are healthy AND tasty.
- Paint Your Nails: Relax and paint your nails… this is GLAMping after all 😉 Let your nails dry in the great outdoors while you sip on a S'mores Martini.
- Crepe Paper Party Tent: Crepe paper streamers turned into a colorful outdoor “tent” sounds like a one amazing party space (and conversation piece!) to me…
- Gold Camp Lanterns: Turn this classic camping element into fabulous party decor with a feminine touch… like a coat of shiny gold paint, for starters!
Contributing Editor, Jennifer Sbranti is a graphic designer and founder of Hostess with the Mostess®. HWTM brings stylish entertaining ideas to light through an inspirational “how-to” website, creative online community, and popular daily blog. Sbranti’s ideas have been featured in media outlets such as The Today Show, People, InStyle Weddings, Pregnancy, and Everyday with Rachael Ray. Sbranti resides in San Diego with her husband (& HWTM co-founder) Sonny Sbranti and their two young daughters, Macy & Rylie.