5 Easter Desserts to Try
Easter is just a skip and a hop away, and I am swooning over all of these fun Easter desserts. If I could instruct the Easter Bunny to show up at my house on March 31st to fill my basket with homemade Easter treats, these would definitely be at the top of my list.
1. Glorious Treats takes a fabulous spin on rice crispy treats and cake with this festive Fruity Pebbles Treat Cak
2. Sweetapolita takes Easter cookies to a whole new level with these precious Easter Bunny Marzipan-Filled Easter Pastries.
3. Who needs Cadbury Easter Eggs when you have Rasberri Cupcakes’ show-stopping Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Easter Eggs.
4. Cupcakes swirled with frosting and… an edible bird’s nest on top? Hot Polka Dot takes Easter to a whole new level with these cupcakes!
5. Want to give your family something to talk about? Make these gorgeous Blue Speckled Robin Egg Cake Truffles by Bubble and Sweet.
Melissa Johnson is the Founder and Creative Director of Best Friends For Frosting. A self-taught baker, she used the experience she gained from working at three different bakeries to launch Best Friends For Frosting, making her the entertaining expert and dessert stylist she is today. Her expertise has been exhibited on QVC, In The Kitchen With David, America’s Test Kitchen, Easy Food Magazine, Foodspotting, Amy Atlas, Craftzine, The Tomkat Studio and The Party Dress Magazine.