Here’s the thing, by the time the temperature starts to drop—even a little—I am so excited to dive into my cool weather trends I dog-eared in all my September issues, I almost miss the fact that it isn’t quite time for me to march down New York City’s Lexington Avenue in faux fur and my favorite colored tights. September is always tricky, chilly in the mornings and evenings, hot in the afternoons. I am able to beat this style dilemma with the five pieces below, allowing me to transition seamlessly into fall. Add one (or all) to an existing outfit and you'll be ready to go!
- Boutique Stripe Puffer Jacket, available at Juicy Couture $248
- Markus Lupfer Glitter-finish Ankle Boots, available at Net-a-Porter for $415
- Leith Two-Tone Infinity Scarf, available at Nordstrom for $28
- Collection Leather-Front Merino Cardigan, available at J.Crew for $228
- Velvet Overknees, available at Wolford for $31