Whether you're finalizing your packing list for next weekend's Coachella or have your eyes set on Outside Lands at the end of the summer, you'll need the right shoes to complete your music festival outfit. With a lot of standing, walking, dancing, and moving, heels are probably not the way to go, but that doesn't mean your kicks can't make a statement. We've rounded up 6 styles that you'll be able to wear all day long while turning heads too. Whether you're a sneaker, sandal, or boot kind of gal, there's a shoe for you.
1. Marta Ferri x Birkenstock slippers, available at Thecorner.com for $240
2. Gold metallic chunky sole slip on sneakers, available at River Island for $90
3. Fabbrica Morichetti lace-up leather booties, available at Nordstrom for $199.95
4. Sigerson Morrison 'Halia' patent leather d'Orsay flats, available at Saks Fifth Avenue for $350
5. Old Gringo 'Apache Zipper' boots, available at Zappos.com for $384.99
6. Park Lane sling flat sandals, available at Asos.com for $37.63