We might be busy trolling the tents and shows this Fashion Week, but that doesn’t mean we’re not looking out for friendly faces. Throughout the week, we’ll be featuring a few of our NYFW-bound bloggers, who will dish on where they’re eating, what they’re wearing, which shows their watching—and everything in between. After all, when you’re facing Fashion Week head on, you might as well take some advice from those who know it best.
Alexis Felder, Lexi With The Curls
- Fashion Week Drink of Choice: an organic cold-pressed juice to keep me energized
- Where You’re Sweating: Being in New York for a week is already a workout to me. I must have walked miles throughout the week! I thought about throwing in a pole fitness class one evening.
- Must-Have Restaurant Res: I love STK and their lobster mac and cheese.
- Fave Show: Tracy Reese
- Handbag Pick: Gigi New York Uber clutch in purple
- Item That's in There No Matter What: a wireless charger for my iPhone and roll-up flats
- Shoes Debuted: Zara metallic heel sandals
- Fashion Week Mantra: Pace yourself and keep a pair of flats in your bag. You'll need it!