8 Questions for NYFW Bloggers: Annette Vartanian
We might be busy trolling the tents and shows this at NYFW Fall 2015, but that doesn’t mean we’re not looking out for friendly faces. Throughout the week, we’ll be featuring a few of our NYFW-bound bloggers, who will dish on where they’re eating, how they're staying warm, which shows their watching—and everything in between. After all, when you’re facing Fashion Week head on, you might as well take some advice from those who know it best.
Annette Vartanian, A Vintage Splendor
- Fashion Week drink of choice: There’s nothing quite like toasting a great trip and fab friends with a glass of champagne.
- How you'll be staying warm: Lots of layers and my vintage Valentino coat.
- Must-have restaurant recommendation: Balthazar for brunch and dinner – it’s an all time favorite and it never disappoints.
- Can't-miss event: Mara Hoffman runway show.
- Handbag pick: My vintage Celine satchel that will take me from sightseeing to runway shows to happy hour.
- Item that’s in your bag, all the time, no matter what: My iPhone charger because without a phone, I’ll just lose it!
- Shoes to debut: Miu Miu loafers.
- Fashion Week mantra: No sleep til LA!