8 Questions for NYFW Bloggers: Christine Bibbo Herr
We might be busy trolling the tents and shows this at NYFW Fall 2015, but that doesn’t mean we’re not looking out for friendly faces. Throughout the week, we’ll be featuring a few of our NYFW-bound bloggers, who will dish on where they’re eating, how they're staying warm, which shows their watching—and everything in between. After all, when you’re facing Fashion Week head on, you might as well take some advice from those who know it best.
Christine Bibbo Herr, NYC Pretty
- Fashion Week drink of choice: Smartwater or kale and beet juice.
- How you'll be staying warm: Faux fur, big hats, and lots of luxe layers.
- Must-have restaurant recommendation: Supper is one of my favorite restaurants – it's a cozy Italian place in the East Village.
- Can't-miss event: I always love the Betsey Johnson show, which is usually on Valentine’s Day. It’s always a glam girls-night-out.
- Handbag pick: New Henri Bendel snakeskin tote.
- Item that’s in your bag, all the time, no matter what: Phone, phone charger, lip-gloss, water, almonds, gum, and foldable flats.
- Shoes to debut: Probably a new chic snow boot if it’s blizzard weather.
- Fashion Week mantra: Don’t burn out too fast and make time for a sweat-sesh each day!