8 Questions for NYFW Bloggers: Kate Blue
We might be busy trolling the tents and shows this at NYFW Fall 2015, but that doesn’t mean we’re not looking out for friendly faces. Throughout the week, we’ll be featuring a few of our NYFW-bound bloggers, who will dish on where they’re eating, how they're staying warm, which shows their watching—and everything in between. After all, when you’re facing Fashion Week head on, you might as well take some advice from those who know it best.
Kate Blue, For the Love of Fancy
- Fashion Week drink of choice: In the a.m. – double fisting that Starbucks! In the p.m. – a glass or two of pinot!
- How you'll be staying warm: Faux fur, faux fur, and oh, a little more faux fur. I’m talking scarves, jackets, hats, etc. All about it!
- Must-have restaurant recommendation: Beauty & Essex is a winner, a completely unique experience. This year, we are trying Babbo and I’m already drooling after checking out the menu. As for snacking, as silly as it sounds, the bar in The Empire. Their French fries are out of this world.
- Can't-miss event: Too many to name! Just excited to take on Fashion Week with my best blogger girlfriend and celebrate the great fashion to come in 2015!
- Handbag pick: My blush Phillip Lim Pashli. Roomy, and the perfect shade.
- Item that’s in your bag, all the time, no matter what: Lipstick. And a back-up portable charger. All that Instagramming does a phone battery dirty!
- Shoes to debut:With how the weather in NYC is looking right now, can I wear my Hunters? (kidding….kind of!). Definitely my Vince nude pumps and new over-the-knee black boots.
- Fashion Week mantra: You can’t do it all! Just soak it in and enjoy every second. I’m excited to attend as many shows and events as I can, but it’s a huge city with tons going on. Just enjoy all the great fashion, make some great contacts, and have the time of your life!