Authentic Gems for the Jewelry Junkie
This holiday season, we’re dreaming of world peace, a warm fire, and a gem splurge. Sure, the moments are far and few, but once in a blue Christmas, Santa baby may be feeling extra generous and take note of that sparkly something we’ve been eyeing in the Tiffany’s window for the last month. And if not, what better time to treat yourself for a year’s worth of hard work than the holidays? On our luxe list, we’re going gaga over Paul Morelli’s meditation bell charms. In an opportunity to chat with the designer himself at the San Francisco based retail store, Wilkes Bashford, Morelli noted that the 18 carat gold baubles could be moved from necklace to bracelet depending on how you choose to wear them. This gorgeous gem accent offers so many different design options too. Oh, and just one more thing; a ring…and we don’t mean on the phone. It’s a diamond ring, to be exact (but not that kind of diamond ring). The oval pave jewel by David Yurman is like a disco party on your hand. Just try not to blind anyone.
1. Lulu Frost Code Diamond and Yellow Gold #1 Necklace, available at Matches Fashion for $1,035
2. Maiyet Labradorite and Diamond Ribcage Skinny Ring, available at Barneys New York for $6,700
3. Lucifer Vir Honestus Round Moonstone Pendant, available at Ylang23 for $6,320
4. John Hardy Sterling Silber and 18K Yellow Gold Dragon Bracelet, available at Saks Fifth Avenue for $1,495
5. Paloma Picasso Modern Heart Earrings, available at Tiffany & Co. for $900
6. Jemma Sands Ruby and Yellow Saphire Open Bangle Bracelet, available at Max & Chloe for $1,133
7. #4 Meditation Bell with rhodolite, amethyst and spessartite, available at PaulMorelli.com or through Wilkes Bashford for $4,900
8. Kimberly Mcdonald Triple Diamond Geode Macrame Bracelet, available at Farfetch.com for $6,289.71
9. David Yurman Oval Pave Ring, available at Neiman Marcus for $5,500
Want more splurge worthy finds? Check out Holiday Gifts Under $250.