DIY Skin Care: Apple Cider Vinegar
You don’t have to break the bank to improve the health of your skin! For decades, people have sworn by apple cider vinegar for hair and skin treatments. Our friend and beauty guru Afrobella swears by apple cider vinegar to banish stubborn bacne breakouts. We love using this apple cider vinegar toner from The Daily Green to even skin tone and brighten skin!
Apple Cider Vinegar Toner
Apple cider vinegar and aspirin is a one-two exfoliating punch to clear acne scars and smooth bumpy, dry skin. Use daily for a softer, brighter complexion. If you have delicate skin, use this sparingly.
Yield: Approximately one month of daily applications
- 1/2 ounce organic apple cider vinegar
- 3 ounces mineral water
- 5 plain aspirin tablets, uncoated
1. Dilute 1/2 ounce organic apple cider vinegar with 4 ounces of mineral water.
2. Use pestle and mortar to crush aspirin tablets.
3. Add aspirin tablet mixture to water and vinegar mix.
4. Apply toner sparingly to areas with acne, rough skin, or enlarged pores.
The solution will stay fresh for one month in the refrigerator.