Get Her Look: Dita von Teese Does Vintage Glam
1. Streetcar Commute Dress, available at Modcloth for $170
2. Bobbi Brown Lip Color in Hollywood Red, available at Bobbi Brown Cosmetics for $24
3. Elin King for Marciano- Paul Cat Eye Sunglasses, available at GUESS for $110
4. ASOS Long Leather Gloves, available at ASOS for $79
5. Pour la Victoire Irisa 2 Patent Leather Pump, available at Cusp for $180
6. French Connection Oxford Quilted Clutch Bag, available at ASOS for $85
Dita von Teese is known for her vintage inspired style, from her signature cherry lips to her glamorous ebony curls. Like an old Hollywood starlet, Dita made the exit from her town car into New York's Wendy Williams Show this past October in dark cat eye sunglasses, leather elbow length gloves and classic black pumps. Her grey and black frock paid tribute to the wiggle suit dresses of the 40s and 50s. While we swooned over her looks during the entirety of her Into the Gloss book promotion, this outfit was especially simple to recreate. Stick to pencil skirt cuts and feminine details. Don't forget to finish the look off with a Hollywood red pout.