Get The Look: Taylor Swift’s ’22’ Music Video Style
Taylor Swiftwas all about her gal-pals while in Malibu, CA shooting scenes for her next music video, the boy bashing, friend loving song, '22' from her album, Red. Playing around on the beach in a shopping cart, a laid back looking Taylor seemed to be having a fun, even taking to her Twitter after things had wrapped up to write, “Leaving LA now after the best day with my friends. Almost forgot it was a video shoot. Can't wait for you guys to see it.” We're happy to see Taylor out of her usual floral frock and in a perfectly casual but chic weekend outfit instead. From the olive beanie to the skinny denim jeans, her ensemble did resemble exHarry Style's usual uniform, but we won't let that stop us from copying it too.
1. The Classic Long Sleeve Tee, available at Rag & Bone for $85
2. TOMS Classic Olive Watch Cap, available at Toms for $20
3. Brown Belted Western Booties, available at Windsorstore.com for $28.90
4. In the Distance Necklace, available at Modcloth.com for $31.99
5. MOTO Dark Vintage Jamie Jeans, available at Topshop for $80