Glam Gift Guide: 8 Goodies With a Good Cause
1. Style savvy girls knows that a casual linen tee is an essential in every wardrobe. Here's one of our favorites! One hundred percent of the net proceeds from these quirky-cool tops from J.Crew will be donated to Teach For America.
J.Crew for Teach for America Tee, available at J.Crew for $32.50
2. Soothing, hydrating and oh-so-deliciously fragrant, Kiehl's iconic Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter is now available in two limited edition scents for the holiday season. Choose between grapefruit and coriander. 100 percent of the products’ net profits, up to $100,000, will go to benefit Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign to fight childhood hunger in the United States.
Creme de Corps Whipped Body Butter – Limited Edition, available at Kiehl's for $38
3. The Giving Keys organization employs those transitioning out of homelessness to make beautiful pieces, from jewelry to iPhone covers, from repurposed keys. Giuliana Rancic is a fan, recently sporting one of their long silver key necklaces.
(Rancic's necklace) Never Ending Necklace, Thegivingkeys.com for $55
4. This creme colored palette will not only provide a beautiful boost to skin, 100% of the profits will be donated to the Laura Mercier Ovarian Cancer Fund.
Laura Mercier Bonne Mine Healthy Glow for Face & Cheeks Crème Colour Palette, available at Nordstrom for $48
5. The Invisible Children's wesbite offers a slew of stylish pieces, from baubles to bags, with proceeds going to the civilian protection and rehabilitation of children abducted by the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA). The “Mend” line by Invisible Children aims to empower women who were directly affected by the LRA conflict. Our top pick is this Mend canvas tote featuring a chic leather trim and a charming painted design.
Mend / Fourth Estate Tote, available at Shop.invisiblechildren.com for $75
6. A gold menswear inspired watch is a timeless gift with modern appeal. For every sale of this gorgeous one by Michael Kors, United Nations World Food Programme will deliver 100 meals to children in need.
Michael Kors Watch Hunger Stop Mid-Size 100 Series Watch, available at Michael Kors for $295
7. Industry leaders like Iris Apfel, Deborah Lippmann, and Giuliana Rancic teamed up with HSN this season to create a line of unique tree trinkets. Named the heART HSN 2013 Designer Collection, 100% of the proceeds from the 35 designs will go to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital.
heART HSN 2013 Designer Collection, available at HSN.com for $15-30
8. Our must-have spray for every style is getting charitable this season! For every limited edition bottle of their classic fragrance purchased, Clinique will donate $10 of to the Happy Hearts Fund, Petra Nemcova's nonprofit foundation dedicated to rebuilding schools and restoring hope and opportunity for children affected by natural disasters.
Clinique 'Happy Hearts Fund – Happy Heart' Spray, available at Nordstrom for $38