Glam Gift Guide: What to Get Marc Jacobs
Marc Jacobs endured one heck of a year: dealing with all of the speculation regarding whether or not he would leave Louis Vuitton after 16 years, finally leaving, the subsequent swan song, and beginning the steps to take his namesake label public with his business partner, Robert Duffy.
The man works hard for his money, no doubt. Realizing that, we wanted to gift the designer with a few things that he could kick back with and enjoy the fruits of his labor. See our suggestions for the hard worker below—we’re sure you have someone in your life who could benefit from the following as well.
- Showgirls, available at Amazon for $12.48
- Chevaux en Camouflage, available at Hermes for $1225
- Black and White Paris Photo, The Eiffel Tower, available at Esty for $25
- DsquareD2 Combat Boots, available at The Corner for $538
- Equinox Gift Card, available at Equinox for $100
- Active Men Black Leather Utility Modern Kilt, available at Etsy for $133.33
- Koolatron Coca-Cola Fridge, available at Target for $179.95