This season, you’re bound to attend a few parties, and you might even be throwing one yourself. The holidays are a busy time for everyone, which can make these gatherings a little stressful. Fear not, fashionistas—we’ve compiled a guide to get you through even the silliest of ugly-Christmas-sweater-themed parties to the fanciest of fetes without breaking a sweat. Our guide has all the essentials to bring to parties, to stock up on when throwing a party, and to rock while partying the night away.
Eliminate regifting by bringing the perfect hostess gift. You truly can’t go wrong with a premium tequila like Patrón. You can even win a Patrón holiday cocktail party for you and your friends by signing up at PatronSocialClub.com.
1. Patrón Silver, available at 1-877-spirits.com, $85.
2. Leather Theorem Coasters, available at Anthropologie, $42 for a set of four.
Go from the office to a cocktail party with these day-to-night essentials. Add some serious holiday sparkle with glittering jewel-tone crystal earrings and go from corporate to cocktails in a second.
1. Crystal Column Earrings by Lizzie Fortunato Jewels, available at ShopBop, $176.
2. House of Harlow 1960 Marley Clutch, available at Nordstrom, $195.
Have these glasses on hand when throwing your own holiday cocktail party and let the compliments roll in. These unique tumblers enhance the flavor of your drink by creating a swirling motion when you set them down.
1. Cupa Rocks Tumbler Set by Sempli, available at AhaLife, $50.
2. Wood Cutting Board by Luke Bartels, available at General Store, $85.