How to Build Your Own Style on a Budget
You don’t need to spend a fortune to look like a million bucks. It’s possible to be fashionable and fabulous on a budget. All you need to create the right look are a few key staples as your base and a variety of cool accessories. Each of these pieces looks expensive but is priced under $50—together they serve as the building blocks for a stylish wardrobe.
1. H&M Little Black Dress, $17.95
2. Zara Double-Buckle Shopper, $49.99
3. Simply Vera Vera Wang Two-Tone Multistrand Necklace, $50
4. H&M Blazer in Papaya, $34.95
5. Steve Madden Tanner Ballet Flats, $39.95