Heads up Coachella go-ers, don't miss out on the Yeah Yeah Yeahs' Friday show in the valley this weekend (and next weekend too)! The indie rock band, fronted by the ultra mesmerizing and incredibly talented Karen O, leaves it all on the stage for every performance. With their unique vocals and experimental musical approach, if you're keen to dress like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, you'll need a look that's as confident, wild and innovative as their leading lady. Choosing things she can move freely and robustly in, as the stage is her place to let loose, she rocks hard with entrancing antics and crazy moves while donning grown up post-punk ensembles to drool over. With a one of a kind eye for fashion, the "Sacrilege" singer combines prints, textures and styles for a creative look that maintains edge and chicness. For the bold Karen O look, be fearless in your fashion as well by mixing patterns and choosing statement making details and standout materials.
1. Fringe Vest Top, available at Missselfridge.com for $35
2. Topshop Moto 'Holly' Acid Wash Denim Shorts, available at Nordstrom for $60
3. Vent Cutout Sneaker, available at Nastygal.com for $155
4. Maya Moto Jacket, available at Reiss for $745
5. TabioLeopard Printed Socks, available at Openingceremony.com for $35
6. The Fang Wing Sunglasses in Tortoise, available at Karmaloop.com for $15
Another indie band we love? Fellow Coachella performing group, Metric! Learn how to get front-woman Emily Haines' glam rocker look after the jump.