Congrats to these celebs for starting off awards season with a gorgeous gown. Here are our five favorite dresses from last night's 2013 People's Choice Awards plus who wore 'em and who made 'em.
1. Cool, classly, and newly single (we can't even keep track, she's single, right?), Taylor Swift stunned in Ralph Lauren.
2. Chloe Grace Moretz isn't ready to let go of neon and either are we! This Simone Rochas frock was totally age approapriate for the 15 year old.
3. Naomi Watts stole the show in a backless Alexander McQueen gown in a truly fabulous winter color palette.
4. Not everyone might agree with us but we loved Kaley Cuoco's ultra-feminine Christian Siriano dress - she looked like a princess!
5. Jennifer Lawrence in Valentino Couture - may the odds forever be in her favor.