Hurricane Sandy has left the power out in our downtown abode so we've migrated up to stay with friends who have water and electricity. And we're not the only ones seeking refuge--a few other people have joined us on the Upper West Side for a sleepover that will last until our buildings are back up and running. As a result of leaving in the dark, the only things I remembered to pack were my fun pajama sets to stay warm and cozy through the aftermath. We appreciate them more than ever. So what if we have nothing appropriate to wear to work tomorrow?
We've now been on our laptop scouring the web for a few new pajama sets that will serve us well. From the practical to the luxurious, here are some of our favorites:
1. I Heart My Bed PJ Set, Available at Topshop.com for $50
2. Chaps Chatsworth Floral Piped Pajama Set, Available at Kohls.com for $54
3. J.Crew Piped Cotton Pajama Set, Available at Jcrew.com for $85
4. Vintage 1980s Silk Pajama Blouse Top, Available at Etsy.com for $105
5. Equipment Avery Silk-Satin Pajama Set, Available at Netaporter.com for $440