Miss your New Year's midnight kiss? Make up for it this Valentine's Day with a little help from Cupid. There are plenty of lip balms, glosses, and tints out there to make sure you're prepped to pucker up for that special someone. What's even better is that they come in a variety of rich shades that are good enough to eat - or at least lick. But don't just count on a creamy color or subtle flavor to do the trick: make sure you're lips are exfoliated, moisturized, and primed before you lean in for that kiss. After all, Cupid can't do all the work.
1. Glo Minerals Lip Gloss and Cream Color for Cheeks & Lips, at GloProfessional.com for $14.50 - $16.00.
2. Avon Shine Attract Lipstick Minis, at Avon.com for $9.00.
3. Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint, at TarteCosmetics.com for $24.00.
4. Stila Lip Glaze, at StilaCosmetics.com for $22.00.
5. Philosophy Flavored Lip Shine, at Ulta.com for $10.00.
6. Own Plump Hydration Lip Therapy, at OwnProducts.com for $14.99.
7. Besame Cosmetics Sweetheart Balm, at BesameCosmetics.com for $18.00.