Raise a Mug to Celebrate National Coffee Month With These Beauty Buys
Happy National Coffee Month! While we celebrate the bean every morning when we grab our necessary morning cup, we thought we’d give our loyal friend a more appropriate shout out for the occasion. See the different ways you can incorporate coffee into your beauty routine to make you look as beautiful and awake as you feel when you have your cup of Joe:
1.100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream, available at 100percentpure.com for $21
The caffeine in this eye cream banishes winkles, dark circles, and puffiness, helping you look refreshed and awake.
2. bh cosmetics Gel Eyeliner in Coffee, available at Urbanoutfitters.com for $6
This gel eyeliner will give you a smooth, clean line and can also double as a cream shadow, depending on how you want your “coffee” that day.
3. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Crème in Your Coffee, available at Bloomingdales.com for $16
With the smoothness of coffee and cream in mind, apply some on your lips for a gorgeous, rich color that will rival that of your morning cup.
4. Skin Authority Coffee Almond Scrub, available at Beauty.com for $36
Exfoliate your skin with the most invigorating combination of coffee, black olive, crushed almond, sugar, neroli, orange peel, lemon rind, and fresh lemon juice. The scrub will leave your skin feeling hydrated and stimulated.
5. Shea Terra Organics Argan & Green Coffee Around-Eye Serum, available at Sheaterraorganics.com for $38
The anti-aging powers of argan and green coffee oils in this serum will make your eyes look brighter and more youthful by fighting against wrinkles and discoloration.
6. Arcona Eye Treatments Eye Serum, available at Arcona.com for $40
The organic coffee extracts in this serum reduces puffiness under the eye to make you look more youthful and well-rested than you actually may be!
7. JUARA Coffee & Creme Skin Smoothing Body Ritual, available at Birchbox.com for $49
The Indonesian coffee beans and ultra-hydrating candlenut oil in this two-step skincare set create smooth, healthy, and invigorated skin. The delicious coffee scent is an added bonus.
8. Shiseido Smoothing Lip Pencil in Coffee Bean, available at Sephora.com for $20
Keep your lipstick from feathering with this creamy lip pencil in a warm coffee color. The built in brush also allows for easy blending.
9. Nyakio Kenyan Coffee Body Scrub, available at Nyakio.com for $55
Imagine a cup of Java coffee for your entire body. This. is. it. Slough off dull skin and reveal more a youthful glow with this scrub consisting of kenyan coffee beans, sugar, mongongo nut oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, and avocado oil.
10. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Coffee Cake, available at Walmart.com for $6.44
As if coffee isn't great on its own, there's also a sweet treat that pairs well with any cup, coffee cake. It's delicious, and it just happens to look great on your cheeks in the form of a blush.