Shorts Style: 5 Cute Cutoffs and the Legs to Match
Cutoff shorts are a warm-weather staple—we can’t imagine hitting the beach, beating the heat by the pool, or doing much of anything really without our favorite pair. From distressed denim to cute patterns, there are cutoffs for every adventure you’ll be embarking on this summer. Whether you’re into a low-rise or high-waisted fit, we’ve rounded up five of our favorite shorts that are sure to flatter your body type. But before you go cutoff crazy with our picks below, don’t forget the most important accessory to pair with cutoffs: your gorgeous gams! Dry legs just won’t do, so make sure you’re shaving with the best. To get the smoothest, silkiest shave possible, grab a razor with at least five blades. Venus & Olay Razor in Sugarberry has five blades that gently exfoliate the skin’s surface and Olay moisture bars that lock in skin’s moisture —no need for a separate shave cream. Now shop these cutoffs and show off those healthy, gorgeous legs!
- Blank Denim High-Rise Distressed Cutoff Shorts, available at Shopbop, $78
- Free People Color Cutoff Shorts in Pine, available at Piperlime, $68
- Textile Elizabeth and James Dixon Shorts, available at Amazon, $143
- BDG Mia Low & Loose Denim Cutoff Shorts, available at Urban Outfitters, $20
- Levi’s Cutoff Denim Shorts, available at Dillards, $28