It’s the same routine every holiday season—with the overload of festive parties and celebratory get-togethers comes the onslaught of “what do I wear? ” moments. To cut back on the time it takes to choose appropriate apparel, it’s important to establish a simple but stylish, go-to holiday outfit. After all, fashion should be fun, not exhausting!
The look you’re going for is chic yet sensible—winter-appropriate styles and colors plus subtle details to make them unique. The easiest ensemble to get you through the season consists of the ultra trendy skater-style, above-the-knee dress with a pair of tights. The fit-and-flare silhouette is universally flattering and versatile. By pairing your dress with tights, you’ll establish an instant winter feel—and you’ll be warm. (And, for varied looks, you can wear the dress again by adding different-colors underneath.) Nononsense.com offers a number of stylish shades for easy remixing! Finish off your outfit with a cool bag and, of course, plenty of embellishment and shine. Gold detailed booties and beautiful sparkling earrings and rings add holiday glamour fit for the season.
1. Dean Davidson Knockout Stud Earrings, available at Shopbop.com for $140
2. Printed Dress, available at Zara for $100
3. Mohair Oval Coat by Boutique, available at Topshop for $400
4. Dean Davidson Plaza Ring, available at Shopbop for $140
5. BCBGMAXAZRIA Taryn Studded Frame Clutch, available at Lord & Taylor for $248
6. Box of 4 Tights, available at No Nonsense for $25
7. Robert Clergerie Grazia Leather Ankle Booties, available at The Outnet for $255