Sustainable and Stylish: 6 Pieces From the H&M Line We Love
Starring stunning, stylish supermodel Amber Valetta, H&M’s new Conscious campaign has us eager for eco-friendly fashion. The dreamy collection, available on April 10 at all H&M stores worldwide as well as online, features bohemian flair in the form of free-flowing materials, intricate stitched detailing, and easy silhouettes. Check out six of our favorite pieces from the line below and you’ll agree: Sustainability has never been hotter.
1. We’re coveting the collection’s hand-drawn zebra-print tunic for its bold combination of fuchsia and pink, comfortable yet chic cut, and the fact that it’s made completely of recycled material. The caftan’s a staple for spring and summertime style as well. Pair it with cutoff shorts during the day, wear it as a swimsuit cover-up at the beach, and style it with white skinnies and wedges in the evening.
2. With its edgy design and guilt-free crafting, this bright dress is a warm-weather essential. The silhouette is airy and light, and the cut features a beautiful high neckline and a hemline that stylishly falls longer in the back and shorter in the front. Made from the eco-friendly fabric Tencel, with fibers that are highly absorbent of dye, the frock is a fetching shade of punchy orange.
3. Made of 100 percent recycled polyester, the collection’s crocheted tank could only get more beautiful if worn over tanned shoulders and arms. The golden thread looks especially luxurious, ideal for warm evenings out this season.
4. This wear-with-everything eco-friendly coat is a piece that can be styled in the upcoming months, stowed away at the start of winter, and brought out again in a year. Classically designed, it’s a look that will stay relevant season after season. Wear it over a dress at a spring wedding or with skinnies and a blouse for brunch.
5. These hot harem-style recycled polyester pants are everything and more: sustainable, stylish, comfortable, and creative. The details don’t stop at the tapered leg and waist; the drawstring even feature intricate tassels for a boho flavor. Stay with that aesthetic and pair your pants with funky sandals and an easy tank.
6. It’s a magical moment when you come across a pair of shoes that stop you in your tracks, and that’s the feeling we had with these stunning heels. Made of leather from cows bred on Swedish farms for organic meat production, they combine versatility and gorgeous design. As a neutral, they can be worn all season long with a variety of looks. With its chunky lift and artistically styled straps, though, these lovelies are sure to stand out too.