1. Marjorie Oversized Floral Crown Headband, available at Rock 'n Rose UK for $49.27
2. Karina Large Black Side Flower Headband, available at ULTA for $12
3. ASOS Carnation Flower Headband, available at ASOS for $7.04
4. Kisforkani Oversize Deep Red Flower Head Crown, available at Etsy for $39
5. BloomDesignStudios Bright Pink Velveteen Rose Crown, available at Etsy for $40
You don't have to be Frida Kahlo, a hippie flower child or a country bride to don a floral crown. The fabulous and fun headwear is now a hot street-wear hair accessory. We've been seeing the look for awhile now. In multiple music videos from her 2011 album, Born to Die, Lana del Rey channeled the 60s and rocked the oversized floral crown. Then my sixteen year old fashion guru, "The Style Rookie's" Tavi Gevinson, sat front row of the Rodarte show at Fall Fashion week boasting a headband version. The look is romantic, whimsical and such a statement. For fall and winter, we like large faux roses in deep, seasonal colors like crimson or ivory for gorgeous style that won't wither in the cold.
Want to try making a floral headband? Check out this easy DIY!