1. Skater Skirt in Tartan, available at ASOS for $33
2. Current/Elliot Tartan Check Skinny Jean, available at Far Fetch for $289
3. Tartan Zip Blazer, available at Topshop for $136
4. Women's Plaid Moc Slippers, available at Lands' End for $49
5. Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply Wrap Dress, available at Far Fetch for $185
6. Faliero Sarti Tartan Scarf, available at Far Fetch for $483
7. Herschel Supply Company Settlement Bag, available at Premier for $60
From the highlands to high fashion, tartan has represented everything from a Scottish warrior’s print to punk anti-disestablishment symbol. In this week's edition of Try This Trend, we’re focusing not on kilts and schoolgirl outfits, but the chic ways in which you can rock this pattern this winter. From backpacks to blazers, tartan looks especially festive around the holidays. Fear not though, you can rock this print all winter. Depending on your color combination, you can continue to wear this print all year round, blue tartan prints look fabulous in the spring and summer. We love how personal style blogger Just Patience wore her tartan pants with a sharp gold belt. Want to bring the tartan trend to your beauty routine? Try these 'Brave' tartan print nails!