Look For Less: Michelle Obama’s Inauguration Ensemble
We just can't stop talking about the First Lady's fiery fashion choice for last night's Inaugural Ball. After much anticipation about what designer she'd go with, Michelle Obama decided to celebrate the evening in a custom made, ruby red Jason Wu gown featuring a Kimberly McDonald white gold pavé diamond encrusted ring at the collarbone. Polished off with sparkling silver bangles and matching earrings, the result was nothing short of glamorous. While the FLOTUS has the luxury of having Jason Wu as her go to designer for when she needs a perfect gown, the rest of us can still get her look with similar styles for less! Don't be intimidated by the daring hue; red, is indeed, the hue to pursue right now. The Golden Globes featured our favorite celebrities looking ravishing in this standout shade, Michelle totally carried the color, and now it's your turn to rock red.
1. Delicate Pave Bangle Set, available at Arden B for $24
2. Glint 'Janessa' Pump, available at Nordstrom for $109.95
3. JS Boutique Red Chiffon Halter Gown, available at select Nordstroms for $198
4. GUESS by Marciano Emilina Dress, available at GUESS for $228
5. Tang and Song Sterling Silver and CZ Floating 'O' Hoop Earrings, available at Max & Chloe for $75