We might be busy trolling the tents and shows this Fashion Week, but that doesn’t mean we’re not looking out for friendly faces. Throughout the week, we’ll be featuring a few of our NYFW-bound bloggers, who will dish on where they’re eating, what they’re wearing, which shows their watching—and everything in between. After all, when you’re facing Fashion Week head on, you might as well take some advice from those who know it best.
Alyson Seligman, The Average Girl's Guide
- Fashion Week Drink of Choice: It's all about the bubbly!
- Where You’ll Be Sweating: the streets of New York (and my closet, where I test out my outfit options!).
- Must-Have Restaurant Res: I'll be hitting up Fig & Olive with a few fab blogger friends.
- Can't-Miss Event: the Mode blogger dinner! I'm looking forward to connecting with my favorite bloggers from around the country, indulge on cocktails and food, and celebrate another year.
- Handbag Pick: a Marie Turnor pyramid stud lunch clutch that's roomy, chic and has a Chloe vibe
- Item that’s in there, all the time, no matter what: lipstick… and Tide To-Go.
- Shoes To Debut: My strappy Zara heels pair perfectly with everything.
- Fashion Week Mantra: Soak it in! I'm an average girl heading to NYC during Fashion Week. One of the best parts is to simply sit outside and watch gorgeous, stylish women--and the flocking photographers! Always a major outfit inspiration.