Cool in Cobalt
It’s no secret that blue eye makeup has been one of the hottest beauty trends of the season, and it’s only getting bigger. Everybody–from runway models to our favorite celebrities–is rocking this stellar shade, and it’s a great time for less adventurous makeup users to step outside their comfort zone and start experimenting with this electrifying look. Command attention wherever you go with these products that are guaranteed to make your eyes stand out:
1. Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner in 04 Blue, available at Sephora.com for $13
Brighten your peeps with this waterproof liner, which boasts bold color and just the right amount of sparkle.
2. Make Up For Ever Eyelashes in Janis, available at Sephora.com for $16
These striking, blue ombré false lashes will add a dramatic flair to any look.
3. NYX Cream Eye Shadow, available at Urbanoutfitters.com for $5
The creamy, waterproof and crease resistant eyeshadow glides onto your lids effortlessly (and stays there!) and intensifies your eyes with a gorgeous blue shimmer.
4. Jane Cosmetics Shimmer Eye Shadow in Delphinium, available at Ulta.com for $8
This pretty blue shadow comes packaged in a lovely floral design, and the highly pigmented formula lasts all day.
5. Butter London Wink Inky Six Mascara, available at Butterlondon.com for $20
This stunning royal blue mascara is richly pigmented, goes on smoothly without clumps, and is long lasting to boot! It thickens and lengthens your lashes, bringing them to a whole new level of bold.
6. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Deep Blue, available at Walgreens.com for $4.39
Creamy application, waterproof formula, and a gorgeous indigo pigmentation make this eyeliner just a subtle shift from black. It's great for those who are a bit wary of brighter hues.
7. Stila Jewel Eyeshadow in Blue Sapphire, available at Ulta.com for $20
Adorn your eyes with this beautiful, glimmering shadow that's buildable for varying levels of intensity. It's sure to make you look glamorous.
8. Dior Addict It-Lash Mascara in It-Blue, available at Sephora.com for $26
Define your eyes with this striking cobalt-hued mascara, which coats your lashes without leaving them clumpy, even after several layers.
9. Yves Saint Laurent 5-Color Couture Palette, available at Bloomingdales.com for $60
This gorgeous palette provides four different shades of blue plus a white shadow, and is the perfect product to transition from a subtle daytime look to a smokier nighttime one.
10. Sumita Color Intense Pencil in Aisha/Tasha, available at Birchbox.com for $11
This intensely pigmented pencil comes in two covetable shades –a rich, deeper blue and an dynamic, lighter blue. As an added bonus, they are smudgeable for a softer, blended look.