Get the Glam Hair Look, the Bullseye Way
Can you hear it coming round the corner? The holidays are on the way, and with that comes a slew of dinners, parties, and get-togethers that all call for spectacular strands. No other look can top a bombshell blowout to pair with a sparkling holiday ensemble. Who needs the salon when you have all the tools you require to re-create the look at home:
1. Starting with damp hair, spritz roots with Umberto Thickening Spray. And depending on texture, apply a dime- to a quarter-size amount of the brand’s Blow Dry Lotion, combing through strands.
2. Blow-dry hair upside down, using the Revlon Perfect Heat Fast Dry Speed Hair Dryer with the Conair Ceramic Wooden Boar-Bristle Cushion Brush for smoothness
3. When hair is almost dry, flip your head back up and blow out in sections, using the Umberto Round Brush for added lift at the roots and rolling the brush at the ends for extra body.
4. Smooth away with a healthy blast of the brand’s Super Hold Hairspray to last throughout the night.
5. For the matte texture that’s taken over the runways, finishing with a light dusting of Dry Clean Dry Shampoo—and prepare for your close-up.