Gifts Mom Will Love
It’s the time of the year to spoil the leading lady in your family, but what to get the mom who has everything? Think outside the box this year and pamper Mom with these must-have beauty products and tools. Whether she’s beauty-product-obsessed or counts on you to know the latest products and gadgets, she’s sure to be impressed by these perfect presents. Give Mom the gift of relaxation with Bliss Bubbles + Butter Spa Blends, a delicious bubble bath and lotion duo she’ll love for de-stressing. For her locks, she’ll love the Pantene Pro-V Overnight Miracle Repair Serum. This weightless, non-sticky crème formula restores damaged hair while you sleep for smooth, shiny and soft locks in the morning. When it comes to skin care, give her one of the hottest new tools on the market. Designed by a team of dermatologists along with Olay, the Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System cleans skin with a system that tackles hard to remove makeup. Another tool she’s sure to appreciate: the Oral-B Precision 5000 toothbrush with Floss Action™ bristles that clean deep between teeth.* You might be tempted to pick one up for yourself!
*Does not replace flossing.
- Bliss Bubbles + Butter Spa Blends in Blood Orange + White Pepper, available at Bliss for $32
- Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System, available at Ulta for $30
- Oral-B® Precision 5000, available at Soap for $110
- Pantene Pro-V Overnight Miracle Repair Serum, available at Soap for $5.99
- Lipstick Queen “The Pretty Pair” Lipstick Set, available at Ulta for $34
- Barielle French Manicure Kit, available at Soap for $18
- John Frieda Shape Hot-Air Brush, available at Ulta for $40
- Jurlique Hand Cream Trio, available at Ulta for $49