Tropical Prints to Crave for Summer
The best season ever is here—summertime—and we’re celebrating by stocking up on tropical prints. And we don’t mean your dad’s Hawaiian shirts. From pineapples to palm trees to parrots, tropi-cool patterns rocked the runways of Prada, Marni, and Marc Jacobs. We’ve been dreaming of paradise-inspired prints since we saw them parade down the catwalk last September, and finally the time is upon us to live the look.
Whether you’re actually jetting to a tropical location in the upcoming weeks or simply looking to bring island vibes to your weekend staycation, these on-trend pieces will be in wardrobe high rotation all summer. Closet musts include a Miami-inspired tropical-print tank from Kenzo, a printed hat that makes the transition from the beach to brunch, a bright one-piece bathing suit, and a printed party dress. Worried about pulling off bold designs? Start with accents like a clutch or bikini top before rocking a full-on tropical outfit.
1. La Regale Tropicana Clutch, available at Macy’s for $18
2. Tropical-Print Canvas Sneakers, available at Charlotte Russe for $12.50
3. Pineapple Rambla One-Piece, available at Shoptiques for $195
4. Doll and Frog Tropical Bird Tie-Back Dress, available at Dorothy Perkins for $35
5. Tropical-Print Hat, available at Topshop for $32
6. Mango Tropical-Print Shirt, available at Mango for $29
7. Palm Tree Lurex Skirt, available at Topshop for $76
8. Bralet Body-Con Island Life Print Dress, available at Topshop for $84